Wild Lilly Pilly or (Illard) is one of the top four, Australian Indigenous Super Fruits, along with Kakadu Plums, Lemon Myrtle and Quandongs.
It is a very popular ingredient in wild-food dishes.This fruit is a mix of sweet, and tart. It can be cooked into a jam, jelly or even made into a beautiful pink syrup that can be added to iced water as a natural cordial or even poured over your ice-cream as a sweet syrup.
This super food berry has great anti-ageing and astringent properties. It contains vitamin C and fruit acids making it an excellent promoter of the production of collagen and elastin in the skin to help improve the firmness of the skin.
PLEASE NOTE | when checking out your order please choose - Shipping Method
Qantas Airfreight Frozen/Fresh Products
MIXED WILD LILLY PILLY (FROZEN)
The Lilly Pilly berry provides numerous skin care benefits:
- High on vitamin C and fruit acids
- Anti-aging, anti-inflammatory
- Brightens the skin
- Potent anti-aging active
- Promote a skin cell rejuvenation
- Improves collagen production.
- Provides protection against the adverse effects of UVB radiation
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles