Mayi Harvests Kimberley Smudge Sticks invite good vibes and positive energy into your space. Smudging is used for cleansing, protection and energising.
Our Kimberley Smudge Sticks are hand made with Western Australian local native botanicals, that we use in our traditional smoking ceremonies.
Smudging a way to energetically cleanse a space to invite positive energy. When smudging a space, you burn specific plant material designed for smudging. The smoke fills and purifies the environment. This smudging or smoking ceremony creates transformation and blesses a space and the inhabitants
Our smudge sticks contain a variety of seasonal botanicals such as tea tree leaves,dune wattle, native mint, lemongrass, eucalyptus leaves and broadleaf paper bark, with seasonal native flowers and seeds.
Size may vary: 11cm-16cm approx.
- Take a moment to set your intention.
- Light a candle then use the flame to light your smudge stick. Once the flame appears then blow out until it's just smoke and embers.
- Place the smudge stick in a fireproof dish
- To begin purifying take the smudging stick as its smoking and walk around your home and let the smoke float into as many areas as you can. You may need to relight the smudge stick a few times during the process.
- When finished either extinguish the smudge stick or place in a safe place to burn out.
- Sit for a moment and Reflect.